Monday, June 21, 2010

Help...How to apply 2 color at the same day?

Hello,





I want to know how the experience stylist do the 2 color or more to the head at the same day service.


I've never done that but I'd love to hear from your advice. I appreciate your help!





Thanks,


new2colorHelp...How to apply 2 color at the same day?
they use foils, one with one color the next with the next color, the next with the next color, they weave the different colors throughout your hair.....I have it done and my girl is excellent! Make sure whoever you have doing it is experienced.Help...How to apply 2 color at the same day?
Done that lots of times. I had the lightened stuff foiled and then the dark done when everything is foiled. Make sure they rinse you with cool water.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment