Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I get the italian embassy in Santo dom. to give me the info I need to apply 4 a visa.?

I living in italy 4 almost five years. I have two daughters one's italian and the other's Jamaican. I'm try to get an italian visa 4 my daughter that's in Jamaica, I've done all the paper work that is necessary but for last two weeks I hav'nt been able to get the the information that I need to apply 4 the visa in Santo Domingo. There's also an italian consolate in Jamaica but not even he is able to give me the info I need.How can I get the italian embassy in Santo dom. to give me the info I need to apply 4 a visa.?
According to the Official website of the Italian Foreign Ministry, if you live in Jamaica you will have to apply for a visa at the Italian Embassy in the Dominican Republic.





The contact information for that location is:





Embassy of Italy


Calle Rodriguez Objio, 4 Gazcue


Tel.: (809) 682-0830, 682-2709, 682-2754, 689-6379


Fax: 682-8296


Website: www.ambsantodomingo.esteri.it


E-mail: ambsdom.mail@esteri.it





The consulate in Jamaica is an honorary consulate and you won't be able to apply for a visa there.





You can also apply for a visa at the Italian embassy in Cuba. Their contact info is:





Embassy of Italy


5 Avenida n. 402, Esquina Calle 4 (Miramar)


Tel.: 00537 2045615


Fax: 005372045659


Website: www.amblavana.esteri.it


E-mail: ambasciata.avana@esteri.it





Good luck!How can I get the italian embassy in Santo dom. to give me the info I need to apply 4 a visa.?
your daughter is the one who has to apply in Jamaica, even if you fill out the form, she has to be the one applying for it and from Jamaica only.


here is the address of the italian consulate in Jamaica;


Italian Embassy 10 Rovan Drive (6), , Jamaica - (876) 978-1273Italy


Embassy: Italian Embassy


Address: 10, Rovan Drive Kingston 6


Town/City: Kingston


Telephone: + (809) 9781273/4


Telex: 0029 13801 ITALDIPL JA


Fax: + (809) 9780675


she needs to address herself to a consulate in Jamaica, i finally found the address:


Office : Consulate


Street Address : 10 Surbiton Road


Postal Address :


ZIP Code :


City : Kingston


State : Kingston


Country : Jamaica


Phone : (+1-876) 9688464


Fax : (+1-876) 9688464


Email : italianconsulate@cwjamaica.com


Website : N/A


come back if you need more help? edit your question with the little pencil.





here is the visa form:


http://www.consmiami.esteri.it/NR/rdonly鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment