Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I find a list of approved employers in Oz able to sponsor re: 457 electrician so I can apply 4 jobs?

We are looking to emigrate as soon as possible and easiest route is to find an employer to sponsor me as I am a qualified electrical engineer with my TRA certificate. I need to find a list of approved companies to apply to for work who will sponsor my application via a 457.How do I find a list of approved employers in Oz able to sponsor re: 457 electrician so I can apply 4 jobs?
not sure but i live in Australia try seeing the Australian embassy in the Uk as according to the news we are short of skilled workers here in Australia and they say they are advertising for over seas workers to come here . they have already brought a lot over here to place in all types of work


they are saying they must be able to speak a little Australian to be qualified for job positions so you should have no problemsHow do I find a list of approved employers in Oz able to sponsor re: 457 electrician so I can apply 4 jobs?
I am in a course tomorrow but i work for an government employment agency email me and i will see what i can do


which country you from and what is a tra are you degree qualified?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment