Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to apply a good make-up for weeding party?

Oh my - let me tell you - I started using Bare Escentuals in January and have almost the entire collection now! I LOVE IT! You can start out with the starter kit, you get two foundations - you usually have to mix them a bit to get the right color - its so simple! You get Warmth - which looks dark but it isn't - it just adds a natural sunlight look to you. You get Mineral Veil - it perfects your look and gives you that smooth finish : )


You get three brushes - the brushes are unlike any other - don't try any imitations - the B.E. brushes are wonderful! You usually get a starter DVD also - you will watch it the first couple times you put it on - I remember I panicked and thought Id never remember the order to put it on : )


I put mine on a little heavier than the DVD suggests - it works well for me.


They are on QVC all the time, so check QVC for great deals : )


I have almost all of my friends and co-workers wearing B.E. now - we are addicted : )


I think my favorite would be the Well Rested for your eyes - no matter how tired you are - you put that around your eyes and you look...well...well rested!


Oh - and the Bisque - it covers trouble spots - liver spots - blemishes - dark circles and other things : )


It DOESN'T come off when you sweat - its safe to sleep in!


I cant say enough about this make up - try it - you will LOVE it!


Oh - and don't panic - your face might feel a little dry the first 3 - 4 days that you use it - but it will go away!


Hope this helps -


~ B.E. NUT! : )How to apply a good make-up for weeding party?
why would you want to put make up on for a weeding party pleaseHow to apply a good make-up for weeding party?
*cracking up*@ Weeding...





I assume you meant wedding and I would suggest you all do one of two things. 1. Hire a makeup artists (they usually charge per face) OR 2. Go to your local mall the day of the wedding and get made up at a make-up counter. It is proper etiquette to purchase something from the counter you choose, so I would have everyone prepared to purchase at minimum a lip color and/or lip liner.
well no matter whr u go keep it light or else itll look horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!
weeding??? do you mean wedding?
Don't add eye shadow omg I hate when women do thatl they look like clowns. but do add light makeup not too heavy or else it'll look clownish. Add a nice bright lipstick (skin tone wise) and mascara to open up your eye lashes.
you should get it done with just a light bronze %26amp;%26amp; make it look as if your glowing. Just try to keep it as natural as possible. Dont make it seem all horrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment