Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How should I write the list of Activities in order to apply for University of Maryland as a freshman? ?

I'm applying as undergraduate student and I need a sample please.How should I write the list of Activities in order to apply for University of Maryland as a freshman? ?
Class presidet- (description here)-9,10,11,12


JV Tennis- (description here)-9,10


Varsity(description here)- 11,12


Varsity Baseball- (description here)-9,10,11,12


French Club- (description here)-10,11,12


Volunteer at hospital- (description here)-10,11





Seperate it into column like on an excel sheet. jst list it like that.





Also leave space on the excel sheet to describe each activity.How should I write the list of Activities in order to apply for University of Maryland as a freshman? ?
Go Terps! good choice of school. I would just name the club / organization, years you participated, and position title or a one-liner description.





I graduate this spring wahooo! Good luck. Just ask if you have maryland-related questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment