Monday, November 30, 2009

Ask and it is always given or give in order to get - how may we apply these Universal laws to life?

What I want?





I want to get a well paid job overseas working in a warm climate with friendly people and attractive females.





I also want to let my apartment which I have modernised and refurbished to a tenant who has good intentions regarding paying the rent and respecting the property.





I want to experience more abundance in my life.





How to get it?





Should I just keep asking all day,every day for these things?





Should I keep asking God to take my burden from me and release me to get on with the task - let God bring the job, the tenant and so on?





Should I bless the Universe in the hope that it blesses me?





Ask and it is always given or give in order to get - how may we apply these Universal laws to life?
How you apply it is through positive attitude. If these are things you really want out of life, then you need to make it happen. You can not wave a magic wand or sit on your *** all day and expect it to all come to you. Make it happen through everything you do in life is towards those ultimate goals. No matter how many setbacks you have, they only drive you further forward. So, you wouldn't blame others for your lack of success, just yourself, Ask and it is always given or give in order to get - how may we apply these Universal laws to life?
You should take active measures to make these things happen in your life, like not spending so much time on the internet, getting an education that makes you an attractive employment prospect to a company with offices overseas in a warm climate that will pay you enough to afford the other things you're asking for. If you take a bowel movement in one hand and wish in the other hand, which one will fill up first?





Edited to add:





all the while pray to God that you are doing these things within His will.
If you want something, take steps to make it happen. If you wait for the Universe or God or whatever to plop goodness in your lap, you will be waiting a long time. If you believe in God, you must believe that he gave you the mind and heart and hands to make your own success.
no to all of the above, if you want something then the only way to get it is to go out there and get it for yourself, as a good mate of mine once said, God is never in when you call and never picks up his messages, Satan on the other hand is always around to give you a helping hand
Cool.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








help
We don't get everything we want. And why should we? We must just do the best we can. And start preferring others, which isn't always easy.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment