Saturday, November 28, 2009

How old must you be to apply for a job at Borders?

You can apply when you are 16 years old. Your application will be assessed based on your interest and knowledge of books and your activities as a reader.How old must you be to apply for a job at Borders?
You for sure have to be 18. Trust me I tried when I was 17 and they wouldn't even give me an application. Plus, now that I'm older I just filled out the application again, and one of the first requirements was that you have to be 18, otherwise they stop the online application immediately.How old must you be to apply for a job at Borders?
You dont have to be 18 to handle money. I'm 16 and a cashier. It matters on your state, Mostly it's 16, and if you're in school you'll most likely need a working permit. They're easy to get just ask your parents or a teacher.
The answer is 100% 18. Borders sells contents that can only be purchased and handled by people 18 and older. It is a law, but I forget the name.
i think you need to be around 16, at least.





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if you are handing money always 18 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment