Saturday, November 28, 2009

How does one contact the local prisons to apply for Conjugal visits?

I'm in a recession here people.How does one contact the local prisons to apply for Conjugal visits?
It's all here in my free booklet! Send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your copy.....TODAY!How does one contact the local prisons to apply for Conjugal visits?
Just contact www.ThugsForHugs.com, and they'll hook you up.





Or, email me at DevilishlyClever@HugePitchfork.com
You can jail me THEN take me if it will make you feel better.
I think we need to look through a catalog and find the ones we wanna do, then we just order them.
LMFAO!!! Somebody's gonna be mighty happy to see YOU!!
I think that if you try a little harder, I'm sure that you can find at least 5 or 6 felons on Y!A.
Have you tried being a pen pal to say someone like Michael Vick?...I figured its a start:)...
oooh oooh, can i be your prisoner?
DAMN. So you're only into convicts, huh?
If you want I can pretend to be a criminal...
I'll do ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment