Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you calculate what to pay the government? When you apply for the business licenses do they tell you wha

The first year my small business licenses was free. Then each year after that they send me a statement to be filled out by my CPA to tell them how much I need to pay for my business licenses for that year. It is based on the income for the prev. year. Also, my CPA tells me how much I need to send the IRS in federal and in state and I break the amount up into four payments and I mail it off before the due date. The first year your CPA can print you off your statements to send in. Each year after your first year the state will send your statements the federal will send you your statements. Always keep copies of the statements that you send in for your records.How do you calculate what to pay the government? When you apply for the business licenses do they tell you wha
They certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment