Monday, November 30, 2009

I would like to apply to become a personal banker soon and would like to know how difficult it is to get it?

I have three years of teller experience. While a teller I helped sell alot of different banking products and even won an award for it. I was thinking about applying to Wells Fargo or some place like that and was wondering how difficult it is to get a position like that.I would like to apply to become a personal banker soon and would like to know how difficult it is to get it?
I'm not sure, but my brother is a personal banker at Chase. He had to go through a few weeks of training, and he took some classes in a couple of other cities across the state. I'd say it's not extremely difficult.I would like to apply to become a personal banker soon and would like to know how difficult it is to get it?
Is there an advertised opening? Most banks have been laying off massive amounts of staff. So are there are thousands of qualified %26amp; experienced people out there looking for all kinds of jobs in the banking %26amp; financial industry. ';Personal banker'; in retail banking is not a particularly difficult job to get if you have several years of teller experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment