Monday, November 30, 2009

Im a us citizen and i want to tour my two nieces ages 4 and 3 to usa. how can i apply them for tourist visa?

i want to tour my two nieces to disneyland from the philippines. how can i apply them for tourist visa? my elder sister permits her daughters to come with me in the usa.Im a us citizen and i want to tour my two nieces ages 4 and 3 to usa. how can i apply them for tourist visa?
yup, check out the site given by the guy above me for the requirements, and you also would need signed permission from both parents with social services or you wouldn't be able to leave the country. They would also require that paperwork at the US Embassy during the interview.Im a us citizen and i want to tour my two nieces ages 4 and 3 to usa. how can i apply them for tourist visa?
3 and 4 are kinda young. Why not wait until they are a


little older. That way they will appreciate your kindness.


In the meantime, when you get some time off, go visit them.


I Corinthians 13:8a, Love never fails.
Only the parents can apply for a tourist visa. They will need a notary public letter stating they will be traveling to the States with parents permission. Go to the site posted for more info
you should check the us embassy website or call, and find out what papers you have to take, then go to the US embassy (they will give you an appointment), probably stand outside, and wait to see what they tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment