Monday, November 30, 2009

How to apply parfume or eu de toilette?

ok i know that parfume is stronger than eu de toilette.


but how do i apply either of them to receive the most and longest smell out of itHow to apply parfume or eu de toilette?
Spray in the air in front of you and then walk into it, otherwise you will smell like one of those old women who wear way too much and gag you when they walk by.How to apply parfume or eu de toilette?
Behind ears, neck, chest, wrists, elbows, a spritz to hair, behind knees, ankles. These are all good areas to apply a scent but choose just a few of them so that you are not drenched in it. The place to keep the smell in the longest is your hair.
spray it in the air and walk into it
spray some in your hair it lasts all day
rub Vaseline onto ur temples on ur wrists and then spray. also spreay on ur neck and in front of u and then walk into it!
besides putting it in the places everyone else listed it helps to use a scented body wash and lotion also.
My mother preferred perfume rather than eau de toilette, she came from the ';old school';...anyway, she applied a tiny amount of perfume to the earlobes and a little to the wrists. I think because in the olden days, men would take a woman's hand and kiss it and then sometimes a light peck to the cheek. Pretty cool and romantic. My mother was extremely elegant. She was a ';leg'; model for Bobbie Brooks during WW 2, she always dressed exquisitely, with matching hat, gloves (sometimes up to the elbow) and shoes with AND this would be to go shopping!!!
I apply perfume and eau de toilette behind my ears, inner elbows, wrists, in between breast and the middle of my neck. I find that these areas best because some are pulse points (body heat makes the scent radiate) and some are constantly exposed, which always the scent to be noticed. If I'm wearing a skirt, I apply my scent behind my knees. Since eau de toilette is has lighter notes, it should be applied strategically. Parfum is a heavier concentration and it should also be applied strategically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment