Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I apply to be on tv gameshows?

I am very good at answering the questions when watching the gameshows at home, such as Millionaire, 21, Lingo, Wheel of Fortune, etc..


How do I apply to be on television gameshows to win $$$?How do I apply to be on tv gameshows?
Go onto the shows websites, and I am sure that there will be a link to apply to be on them.How do I apply to be on tv gameshows?
If you watch Family Feud, They will or should give you a number to be on the show.





Or ';The Price Is Right'; Send a request with a self addressed stamped envelope to:





TICKETS


The Price Is Right


CBS Television City


7800 Beverly Blvd


Los Angles, CA 90036





Or you can go to Millionaire.com, Wheeloffortune.com. Jeopardy.com. or GSN.com they may have a way that you can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment