Saturday, November 28, 2009

How money would i get for financial aid? is it too late for me to apply for financial aid?

I'm a student with one dependant who is my dad, he's an elder receiving less than 5k from social security, i make less thank 35k a year last year. I was able to pay for my classes last semester but this semester everything is slow at work and i'm way less money than last year. would i be able to get money for financial if i apply this week? and how much money you think i can get?How money would i get for financial aid? is it too late for me to apply for financial aid?
Wow you won't get much financial aid, you make a substantial amount for someone who is dependent. I made the same amount last year and I only got $400. It was an insult.





And the fact that you are DEPENDENT means you could get less.





BUT I do not work in the financial aid office, and I don't know your entire financial situation. The best bet is to go to the college, and make an appt with a financial aid rep. They are REALLY helpful. They could atleast help you estimate or tell you what you might get.





Also APPLY RIGHT NOW. I don't know what the cut off is. If you go to fafsa.gov, it says on there what the cut off is. DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! You do it online and it is FREE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment