Saturday, November 28, 2009

HOw to apply nclex, how much it would cost me?

im from the philippines and would like to take nclex, i want to be a usrn in california pls help meHOw to apply nclex, how much it would cost me?
i do not know about this test but check this site out if you wish?


http://www.allnursingschools.com/faqs/nc鈥?/a>HOw to apply nclex, how much it would cost me?
sorry i do not know more, thank you;-) Report Abuse

I can't answer your question but you should know that right now they are laying off nurses here in California. I am sure that in a few years things will be different and there will again be a shortage of RNs. Hopefully though (and I don't have anything against immigrants) the US will begin to produce more nurses and we won't need to import them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment