Monday, November 30, 2009

How to apply for f2 dependent?what are the requirements?

I am in USA having F1 visa.I want my husband to join me as F2 dependant..what is the procedure for that? what are the requirement documents for that?I was FINANCIALLY sponsered by my own family not by my family in law.Can my own family sponser my husband??? or only my family in law can sponser my husband financially??how much minimum dollar must we show for procedure of f2 dependant?? pls reply someone..How to apply for f2 dependent?what are the requirements?
To start with, you need to talk to your school and let them know. They need to issue an I-20 adding on your husband, plus they would need to register him in the student database, SEVIS before he could even apply for an F2 visa. He would still need to do the interview and approval isn't guaranteed. The school is supposed to provide an estimate on how much money you would need to live together there. It's up to you to show how you're going to manage that, so it doesn't really matter who's family is going to send money, as long as someone does. your husband, of course, would not be able to work in the US on an F2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment