Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I get a scholarship to help me pay for some post bac classes to apply for medical school? I'm Latina.?

Specifically, does anyone know about scholarships that I could apply for? I am teaching inner-city kids right now in Miami and I'm bilingual. It's rough. :) But I want to start making plans.How can I get a scholarship to help me pay for some post bac classes to apply for medical school? I'm Latina.?
collegefinder.bebto.com - try this site. It has info about different US scholarships for college students and their grades requirements.How can I get a scholarship to help me pay for some post bac classes to apply for medical school? I'm Latina.?
you know there are so many scholarship resource on the net, you could search it with google or other directory site :


source : www.apply-scholarship.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment